Hiring Senior PHP Developer
Jasper Studios is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to assist in the development of our PIM involving interaction with back office ERP systems and SaaS shopping cart platforms. The role also involves providing general support to existing esteemed clientele.
This role requires working closely with the Chief Technology Officer, Lead Product Developer, SME Supply Chain, as well as our internal design and account teams, to build best-in-class customer-facing eCommerce and mobile commerce infrastructure solutions.
The Senior PHP Developer must be able to provide their own discipline and structure to the role, as well as be able to execute tasks with limited direction.
This position is full time on-site at our Toronto Office in Liberty Village.
- Assist in developing our Product Information Management (PIM) system
- Analyze customer needs and provide software solutions as part of a team
- Integrate product offerings into customers existing platforms
- Support customer products by completing enhancements as requested, fixing bugs
- Report to the Chief Technology Officer and accept absolute accountability for all assignments
Qualifications and Skills:
- Well rounded experience with PHP
- Experience working with Laravel 5 framework
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills
- 5+ years experience developing mission critical web applications, ideally in the eCommerce sector
- Intense passion and strong desire to be successful in the field of eCommerce application development
- Strong organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with SaaS eCommerce platforms is considered an asset
- BigCommerce, Magento or Demandware development experience also considered a strong asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com. Kindly forward your CV, hourly rate expectations & a simple brief (either as a cover letter or online portfolio) indicating the work experience that you feel qualifies you for this role.
Thank you for your candidacy.