Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to Your use of the PIM SaaS, Jasper Materials and any Third Party Tools and Services provided or made available by Jasper Commerce, Inc.
- Definitions. All capitalized terms used, and not otherwise expressly defined, in this AUP have the meaning given to such terms in the existing agreement between You and Jasper or if none, then to Terms of Jasper PIM SaaS Services available at www.jasperpim.com/terms-of-service in either case, the “TOS”.
- Amendments. Jasper reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version on Jasper’s website. By continuing to use the Jasper PIM SaaS, You agree to the latest version of this AUP.
- General Restrictions re: Services. You shall not do or attempt to do, and shall not permit any Users or any third party to do, any of the following with respect to any or all of the PIM SaaS, Jasper Materials or Third Party Tools and Services: (a) use them to provide services for or on behalf of any third party, or commercially exploit them in any way, including by operating as a service bureau, by time-sharing, or other multiple user basis, or by framing or mirroring any part or all of them; (b) sell, resell, assign, sublicense, rent, lease, loan, provide, copy, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, license, sublicense, transfer, publish, make available, or otherwise transfer any of them; (c) use them in any manner that competes with Jasper, such as to build a competitive product or service or otherwise modify them or create derivative works or make derivative works based on them, including to build a product or service using any similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of them or to copy or modify any or all of them; (d) use any security testing tools in order to probe, scan or attempt to penetrate or ascertain their security, or to otherwise engage in denial of service attacks; (e) damage, destroy, disrupt, disable, impair, interfere with or otherwise impede or harm them, in any manner, or Jasper’s provision of services to any third party, in whole or in part, including using any API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume or constitutes excessive or abusive usage; (f) use them for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking, comparison or competitive purpose; (h) distribute or publish any result of their performance; (i) modify, reverse engineer, adapt, translate, decompile or otherwise derive their source code; (j) use any software in connection with them that may require any or all of them, or other intellectual property of Jasper or its suppliers or licensors, to be disclosed or distributed in source code form, made available free of charge to recipients, or modifiable without restriction by recipients; (k) remove, modify or obscure any proprietary notices, labels or marks in or on any or all of them; or (l) use them in a manner inconsistent with these TOS, or in a manner that is contrary to applicable law, rule or regulation, including privacy and export laws.
- Your Material. None of Your Material will (i) contains any virus, worm, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) be discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, deceptive, or fraudulent; (ii) constitute unsolicited commercial electronic messages, bulk e-mail, junk mail, or spam; (iii) contains any personal or protected health information; (iv) contain any material that You do not have the right to create, collect, transmit, store, use or process; or (v) infringe, misappropriate or otherwise violate any intellectual property right, moral right, right of confidentiality, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other right of any third party, or any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Unauthorized Access or Use. You shall not gain, or attempt to gain, or permit any third party to gain, unauthorized access to the PIM SaaS, including through automated means not provided by Jasper or through means other than Access Methods. Without limiting the foregoing, You will not attempt to exceed or circumvent limitations on access, calls and use of any API.
- Enforcement. Violations or breaches of this AUP or the TOS may result in termination or suspension of Your use of the Jasper PIM SaaS. Jasper may also report illegal activity to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- Reporting and Questions. Questions and reports of actual or perceived violations of this AUP may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.