JASPER PIM SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Last Revised: January 25, 2023
This Jasper PIM Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is made between Customer and Jasper Commerce, Inc. (“Jasper”) as of the date of “acceptance” by Customer of the Jasper PIM Subscription Service Agreement (SSA). Capitalized terms have the meaning specified in this SLA.
- SERVICE COMMITMENT. Jasper will make the PIM available with a “Minimum Uptime Percentage” of at least 99.5%, in each case during any monthly billing cycle. The following are excluded from the monthly calculation of Minimum Uptime Percentage:
- Scheduled maintenance periods;
- Interruptions or failure caused by the Customer and its Users. These include inaccurate configuration, third party software, and (e.g. Customer creates automated processes against the Jasper API that causes a degradation of the performance of the PIM), hacked servers, attacks, exploits or server hardware failures.
- SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE: Scheduled maintenance will be performed as required and will not exceed two (2) hours in any calendar week.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND INCIDENT RESOLUTION. Jasper will provide Customer with technical support for the PIM pursuant as set forth below:
Support or Incident Terminology Definition
|Tier 3 Incident – System Impaired||Customer cannot access PIM or is experiencing significant performance degradation.|
|Tier 2 Incident – Critical||Customer can access PIM, however one or more significant features are unavailable such as the ability to syndicate content or update information.|
|Tier 1 Support – Non Critical||All remaining non-critical incidents.|
|Business Hours||Between 9am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), Monday to Friday excluding major public holidays (New Years Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day).|
|12 Hour Priority Telephone Support||Customers of the Jasper SaaS PIM Enterprise product may contact Jasper Support by telephone at 1-844-7JASPER (1-844-752-7737).
Available between 9am and 9pm EST, Monday to Friday.
|Jasper Knowledge Base & Ticketing System||24 x 7 access to Jasper how-to articles and community knowledge base. Includes ticketing system for all customers to report incidents or submit product inquiries. Accessible via: http://support.jasperpim.com/|
Incident Response Times by Product Tier (excludes Free Trials)
|Incident||Growth Plan||Pro Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|Tier 3 Incident – System Impaired||< 4 business hours||< 4 business hours||< 1 business hour|
|Tier 2 Incident – Critical Support||< 2 business days||< 1 business day||< 4 business hours|
|Tier 1 Incident – Non Critical||< 5 business days||< 3 business days||< 2 business days|
Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL JASPER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, DOWNTIME, LOST PROFITS OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING WHETHER THE SERVICE AND PIM IS ACCURATE OR SUFFICIENT FOR THE CUSTOMERS’ PURPOSES. IN NO EVENT WILL JASPER’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO USER EXCEED US$100.00.